Services we offer
- Full, half or part restoration to any make or marque including paintwork and interior trimming.
- New builds to any specification from standard to fast road, all the way up to full rally spec.
- Complete overhaul of engines, gearboxes, axles, differentials, suspension and brakes.
- In house cylinder head machining including re-facing, porting, valve spring adjustment and valve seat angle re-cutting.
- Chassis restoration – we have our own purpose built jig for some Triumph models.
- Specialist parts made for the Triumph Dolomite Sprint and Rover SD1 rally cars.
- Specialist machining of bespoke parts, including design and manufacture.
- Sump guards and under body protection designed to suit any vehicle.
- Auto electrical service, whether a few loose wires to tidy up or a complete re-wire from scratch.
- MIG and TIG welding, plasma cutting, sheet metal fabrication.
- Servicing of modern, historic and classic cars.
- Diagnostics code reading.
- Technical service on the phone, email or face to face.
Cylinder head re-facing
MG T Type steel crankshaft
Jensen Intercepter fuel tank
3.5L Rover V8 rally engine